1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameWater, Glycerin, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Performance claimsHair conditioning, Smoothing, Anti-inflammation, Moisturising
- FunctionPlant extracts
- Usage levelRecommended use level:, 0.5 - 5.0%.
- OriginHelianthus Annuus, Chenopodium Quinoa, Ricinus Communis, Rosmarinus Officinalis
Ingredient DescriptionQuinoa Milk is an extract of Chenopodium quinoa seeds, which contains quinoa lipids, proteins and carbohydrates as an emulsion. Cosmetic applications include skin/hair conditioning, moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and sensitive/irritated skin. Recommended use level: 0.5 - 5.0%.
- Company nameCenterchem
- Legal nameCenterchem Inc.
- HeadquartersNorwalk, Connecticut, United States of America
- Number of employees1-100
- DescriptionToday's sophisticated cosmetic products demand high performance active ingredients that significantly improve the look and feel of skin and hair. Centerchem offers a broad range of efficacious raw materials sourced from specialized companies from around the world that utilize the latest technologies and scientific research. These "centerpiece" ingredients enable cosmetic formulators to prepare unique products with bioactivity proven by clinical studies.
- WebsiteCompany website