1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameWater, Glycerin, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Performance claimsHair conditioning, Smoothing, Anti-inflammation, Moisturising
- FunctionPlant extracts
- Usage levelRecommended use level:, 0.5 - 5.0%.
- OriginHelianthus Annuus, Chenopodium Quinoa, Ricinus Communis, Rosmarinus Officinalis
Ingredient DescriptionQuinoa Milk is an extract of Chenopodium quinoa seeds, which contains quinoa lipids, proteins and carbohydrates as an emulsion. Cosmetic applications include skin/hair conditioning, moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and sensitive/irritated skin. Recommended use level: 0.5 - 5.0%.
- Company nameCenterchem
- Legal nameCenterchem Inc.
- HeadquartersNorwalk, Connecticut, USA
- Number of employees51-200
- DescriptionCenterchem is a leading international supplier and marketer of quality functional ingredients used in a wide range of industries. It has built a network of specialty manufacturers throughout the world, as well as unparalleled internal resources. Together with the numerous technologies to which Centerchem has access, its unique capabilities allow it to provide its partners with the highest levels of support. Centerchem offers a broad range of efficacious raw materials sourced worldwide from specialized companies that utilize the latest technologies and scientific research. These "centerpiece" ingredients enable cosmetic formulators to prepare unique products with bioactivity proven by clinical studies.
- WebsiteCompany website