1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameWater, Alcohol denat, Propylene Glycol, Decyl glucoside
- Performance claimsFirming
- OriginTriticum Aestivum, Raphanus Sativus, Triticum Vulgare, Alchemilla Vulgaris, Glycine Soja, Equisetum Arvense, Medicago Sativa, Glycine Max, Silybum Marianum
Ingredient DescriptionThe plant complex of Pronalen Firming HSC is made up of extracts which have beneficial active ingredients including tannins, silymarin (flavonolignans), silicon and peptides. Each has a specific action on the connective tissue of the dermis and therefore act upon the elasticity functioning of the skin and the control of free radicals. Recommended use level: 3.0 - 7.0%.
- Company nameCenterchem
- Legal nameCenterchem Inc.
- HeadquartersNorwalk, Connecticut, United States of America
- Number of employees1-100
- DescriptionToday's sophisticated cosmetic products demand high performance active ingredients that significantly improve the look and feel of skin and hair. Centerchem offers a broad range of efficacious raw materials sourced from specialized companies from around the world that utilize the latest technologies and scientific research. These "centerpiece" ingredients enable cosmetic formulators to prepare unique products with bioactivity proven by clinical studies.
- WebsiteCompany website