1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameGlycerin, Water, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract
- FunctionPlant extracts
- Usage levelRecommended use level:, 0.5 - 5%.
- OriginPrunus Persica
Ingredient DescriptionPeach Extract is obtained from the Prunus persica fruit. Widely used in the cosmetics industry, carbohydrates found in peaches have the capacity to absorb water and contribute to preserving the hydric level of the stratum corneum. These active principles work forming hydrogen bridges, preventing a massive loss of water and stopping skin dehydration. Recommended use level: 0.5 - 5%.
- Company nameCenterchem
- Legal nameCenterchem Inc.
- HeadquartersNorwalk, Connecticut, USA
- Number of employees51-200
- DescriptionCenterchem is a leading international supplier and marketer of quality functional ingredients used in a wide range of industries. It has built a network of specialty manufacturers throughout the world, as well as unparalleled internal resources. Together with the numerous technologies to which Centerchem has access, its unique capabilities allow it to provide its partners with the highest levels of support. Centerchem offers a broad range of efficacious raw materials sourced worldwide from specialized companies that utilize the latest technologies and scientific research. These "centerpiece" ingredients enable cosmetic formulators to prepare unique products with bioactivity proven by clinical studies.
- WebsiteCompany website