1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameElaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- Performance claimsHair conditioning, Smoothing, Anti-hairloss, Moisturising
- Usage levelRecommended use level:, 0.5 - 5.0%.
- OriginCommiphora Myrrha, Olea Europaea, Astrocaryum Murumuru, Helianthus Annuus, Macadamia Ternifolia, Elaeis Guineensis, Argania Spinosa, Cocos Nucifera
Ingredient DescriptionMystic Oil, a part of the Oils Complex, contains monoi, argan, macadamia, olive, myrrh and dulse oil. Cosmetic applications include moisturizing, emollient, hair conditioning, hair repairing, anti-hair loss, seboregulating and suncare. Recommended use level: 0.5 - 5.0%.
- Company nameCenterchem
- Legal nameCenterchem Inc.
- HeadquartersNorwalk, Connecticut, USA
- Number of employees51-200
- DescriptionCenterchem is a leading international supplier and marketer of quality functional ingredients used in a wide range of industries. It has built a network of specialty manufacturers throughout the world, as well as unparalleled internal resources. Together with the numerous technologies to which Centerchem has access, its unique capabilities allow it to provide its partners with the highest levels of support. Centerchem offers a broad range of efficacious raw materials sourced worldwide from specialized companies that utilize the latest technologies and scientific research. These "centerpiece" ingredients enable cosmetic formulators to prepare unique products with bioactivity proven by clinical studies.
- WebsiteCompany website