1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameWater, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquanternium-7, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Seed Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyquaternium-16
- Performance claimsHair styling
- Sustainability claimsNatural
- Usage levelRecommended use level: 1.5 - 2.5%.
- OriginCyamopsis Tetragonoloba, Zea Mays, Ceratonia Siliqua
Ingredient DescriptionKeranutri™ is the natural active that plumps up hair by increasing the diameter of the fiber to create fullness and gain volume. The appearance is an increase of 10,000 more hairs after just one application. Keranutri™ also targets damaged, thin, chemically treated and/or aged hair. Cosmetic applications include intensive strengthening and repairing hair products, fixation and hair styling products, products designed for men's hair care and dyes. Recommended use level: 1.5 - 2.5%.
- Company nameCenterchem
- Legal nameCenterchem Inc.
- HeadquartersNorwalk, Connecticut, United States of America
- Number of employees1-100
- DescriptionToday's sophisticated cosmetic products demand high performance active ingredients that significantly improve the look and feel of skin and hair. Centerchem offers a broad range of efficacious raw materials sourced from specialized companies from around the world that utilize the latest technologies and scientific research. These "centerpiece" ingredients enable cosmetic formulators to prepare unique products with bioactivity proven by clinical studies.
- WebsiteCompany website