1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameWater, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquanternium-7, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Seed Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyquaternium-16
- Performance claimsHair styling
- Sustainability claimsNatural
- Usage levelRecommended use level: 1.5 - 2.5%.
- OriginCyamopsis Tetragonoloba, Zea Mays, Ceratonia Siliqua
Ingredient DescriptionKeranutri™ is the natural active that plumps up hair by increasing the diameter of the fiber to create fullness and gain volume. The appearance is an increase of 10,000 more hairs after just one application. Keranutri™ also targets damaged, thin, chemically treated and/or aged hair. Cosmetic applications include intensive strengthening and repairing hair products, fixation and hair styling products, products designed for men's hair care and dyes. Recommended use level: 1.5 - 2.5%.
- Company nameCenterchem
- Legal nameCenterchem Inc.
- HeadquartersNorwalk, Connecticut, USA
- Number of employees51-200
- DescriptionCenterchem is a leading international supplier and marketer of quality functional ingredients used in a wide range of industries. It has built a network of specialty manufacturers throughout the world, as well as unparalleled internal resources. Together with the numerous technologies to which Centerchem has access, its unique capabilities allow it to provide its partners with the highest levels of support. Centerchem offers a broad range of efficacious raw materials sourced worldwide from specialized companies that utilize the latest technologies and scientific research. These "centerpiece" ingredients enable cosmetic formulators to prepare unique products with bioactivity proven by clinical studies.
- WebsiteCompany website