1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI namePyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Vinegar, Polysorbate 80, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract
- Performance claimsHair conditioning, Smoothing, Anti-ageing, Anti-dandruff, Moisturising
- Sustainability claimsNatural
- FunctionPlant extracts
- OriginPrunus Armeniaca, Prunus Persica, Malus Domestica, Pyrus Malus
Ingredient DescriptionFruit Vinegar is obtained from the maceration of Apple Vinegar with apple, apricot and peach, which creates an abundance of natural a-hydroxiacids, free amino acids, monosaccharides, oligosaccharides and hydrosoluble vitamins. This is an ideal ingredient for hair conditioning and anti-dandruff preparations. Also for skincare including moisturizing, facial exfoliators, massage and anti-aging formulations. Recommended use level: 1.0 - 3.0%.
- Company nameCenterchem
- Legal nameCenterchem Inc.
- HeadquartersNorwalk, Connecticut, USA
- Number of employees51-200
- DescriptionCenterchem is a leading international supplier and marketer of quality functional ingredients used in a wide range of industries. It has built a network of specialty manufacturers throughout the world, as well as unparalleled internal resources. Together with the numerous technologies to which Centerchem has access, its unique capabilities allow it to provide its partners with the highest levels of support. Centerchem offers a broad range of efficacious raw materials sourced worldwide from specialized companies that utilize the latest technologies and scientific research. These "centerpiece" ingredients enable cosmetic formulators to prepare unique products with bioactivity proven by clinical studies.
- WebsiteCompany website