1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI name1 (And) CI 77000
- Sustainability claimsPlant-based, Biodegradable, Bio
- ApplicationsOils, Cosmetics, Waters
Ingredient DescriptionRayon (And) Glycerin (Plant Derived) (And) Water/Aqua (And) Urea (And) Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer (And) Blue 1 Lake (And) Pigment Red 57:1 (And) CI 77000. Cosmetic Bio-glitter® consists of precision cut highly reflective particles of biodegradable film. It is suited to dry, water-based and oil-based applications and has undergone an independent cosmetic product safety assessment.
- Company nameBlue Sun
- Legal nameBlue Sun International, Inc.
- HeadquartersMiami, Florida, USA
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionBlue Sun International develops innovative raw materials and specialties to bring new textures to the cosmetic industry. Its group of professionals includes chemical engineers, chemists, and biologists who combine chemistry and nature knowledge with the latest trends in the personal care market. Its product list ranges from scientifically advanced actives to basic raw materials widely used in the formulations of creams, gels, bath products and cosmetics in general. Blue Sun has more than 20 years of experience in the market delivering the highest quality and service to its customers.
- WebsiteCompany website