1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- Performance claimsMoisturising
- Sustainability claimsBotanical
- ApplicationsCreams, Lip care, Make-up, Oils, Waters
Ingredient DescriptionHyacolor is obtained from small molecule of sodium hyaluronate (HA) and botanical oils through a special technology. The small molecule of HA is evenly dispersed in the oil phase in the form of microspheres: this permits to apply the water soluble -HA in color cosmetic formulations which are mainly based on oily ingredients. Hyacolor has lip -plumping, repairing, moisturizing effects and can be used in makeup and lip products, such as foundation, BB cream, lipstick, lip gross, etc.
- Company nameBloomage Biotech
- Legal nameBloomage Biotech
- HeadquartersJinan, China and Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
- Number of employees100-1000
- DescriptionBloomage Biotechnology Corporation Limited (formerly Bloomage Freda Biopharm), established by Bloomage International Investment Group, is a national High-Tech enterprise. Since 1990s, for the first time in China, developed fermentation procedure to manufacture Sodium Hyaluronate, Bloomage Biotech has devoted its efforts on research, development, and production in biotechnology field, not only on the innovation in Sodium hyaluronate, but also on relevant bioactive ingredients. As the raw material business unit, Bloomage Biotech Bioactive will keep providing innovative solutions and technical support to our valued partners.
- WebsiteCompany website