1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- Performance claimsMoisturising
- Sustainability claimsBotanical
- ApplicationsCreams, Lip care, Make-up, Oils, Waters
Ingredient DescriptionHyacolor is obtained from small molecule of sodium hyaluronate (HA) and botanical oils through a special technology. The small molecule of HA is evenly dispersed in the oil phase in the form of microspheres: this permits to apply the water soluble -HA in color cosmetic formulations which are mainly based on oily ingredients. Hyacolor has lip -plumping, repairing, moisturizing effects and can be used in makeup and lip products, such as foundation, BB cream, lipstick, lip gross, etc.
- Company nameBloomage Biotech
- Legal nameBeijing Bloomage Hyinc Technology Co., Ltd
- HeadquartersChaoyang District, Beijing, China
- Number of employees501-1,000
- DescriptionTo put technology at the service of human health is Bloomage Biotech's mission. It is with that idea in mind that its team has been studying the uses and applications of hyalorunic acid and its derivatives for more than twenty-five years. Bloomage has established itself as an internationally recognized and respected brand. It is committed to becoming China’s first all-in-one solution provider, offering a medical cosmetics ecosystem that incorporates products, applications, contents, and platforms – an ambitious goal that it pursues with integrity and responsibility. Bloomage Biotech is the largest hyaluronic acid (HA) manufacturer in the world, accounting for almost a third of the global market and more than half of China’s market.
- WebsiteCompany website