1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameWater, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract
- Performance claimsAnti-irritation, Anti-ageing, Soothing, Anti-inflammation, Moisturising
- FunctionAntioxidants, Active ingredients, Anti-irritant agents, Plant extracts
- ApplicationsShampoos, Emulsions, Roll-ons, Pads, Cakes, Towelettes, Butters, Souffles, Lip care, Mousse, Lotions, Moisturisers, Masks, Scrubs, Sprays & mists, Gels & jellies, Conditioners, Creams, Sheet mask, Essences, Tonic, Waters, Cushion, Liquid soaps, Pumps, Toners, Milks, Drops, Cleansers, Multi-phase (bi-phase & tri-phase), Serums
- Usage level1%-5%
- OriginOryza Sativa
Ingredient DescriptionRice Bran BT is a natural moisturizing extract that acts as both an antioxidant and soothing agent in cosmetic applications. Rice Bran BT is processed using BCR’s proprietary BioTransformation technology to deliver skin-ready extracts by mimicking the natural conversion process that takes place in skin cells in order to absorb extracts. BioTransformation does the work so your skin doesn’t have to. Their purified aqueous delivery makes BCR extracts easy to formulate with; almost as easy as adding water to formulas.
- Company nameBCR Bio Component Research
- Legal nameBCR Bio Component Research
- HeadquartersElmwood Park, New Jersey, United States
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionBio Component Research creates and supplies specialty natural actives to the personal care industry. BCR products are scientifically designed for skin compatibility, and maximum efficacy. BCR believes in actives that impart change and improve skin condition. Flexibility and quick response for quality customer support makes BCR more than a supplier, but an integral part of its partners' formulation team.
- WebsiteCompany website