1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameCannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract
- Performance claimsAnti-irritation, Anti-imperfection, Anti-ageing, Soothing, Anti-acne, Improve skin barrier function, Anti-inflammation, Skin repair, Moisturising
- FunctionAntioxidants, Active ingredients, Anti-irritant agents, Emollients, Plant extracts
- ApplicationsEmulsions, Roll-ons, Pads, Towelettes, Butters, Souffles, Lip care, Mousse, Lotions, Moisturisers, Masks, Scrubs, Sprays & mists, Conditioners, Creams, Sheet mask, Oils, Cushion, Liquid soaps, Pumps, Milks, Drops, Cleansers, Multi-phase (bi-phase & tri-phase), Serums
- Usage level1%-2%
- OriginCannabis Sativa
Ingredient DescriptionThe hemp plant contains many beneficial compounds. The seed, which is edible, is rich in proteins and fats, especially essential fatty acids like linoleic, oleic and alpha-linolenic acids. They are also rich in many micronutrients such as the B vitamins, manganese, phosphorous, magnesium, zinc and iron. In skin care applications, this oil is wonderfully emollient for the skin. The rest of the plant is also rich in beneficial compounds; the most important one being cannabidiol (CBD). CBD is a potent anti-inflammatory, and has the ability to treat a variety of skin ailments such as psoriasis, eczema, acne and rosacea. That is not its only efficacy, however, as it is also very active as an anti-oxidant. It helps the skin to fight off the deleterious effects of free radicals, which are generated by pollution, UV exposure, smoke and other toxins. Hemp Oil BCR combines the whole plant and seed to provide a full complement of skin care effects.
- Company nameBCR Bio Component Research
- Legal nameBCR Bio Component Research
- HeadquartersElmwood Park, New Jersey, United States
- Number of employees1-100
- DescriptionBCR products are scientifically designed for skin compatibility, and maximum efficacy. BCR believes in actives that impart change and improve skin condition. Flexibility and quick response for quality customer support makes BCR more than a supplier, but an integral part of your formulation team.
- WebsiteCompany website