1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI namePolyquaternium-11
- CAS numbers53633-54-8
- Performance claimsHair conditioning, Hair styling
- FunctionAnti-static agents, Film formers
- ApplicationsConditioners, Lotions, Mousse, Shampoos, Styling agents
- Chemical groupPolymers
- Physical propertiesLiquid at STP, Viscous
Ingredient DescriptionQuaternized copolymer of vinylpyrrolidone (VP) and dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate (DMAEMA) in aqueous solution. Conditioning agent for cosmetic applications, such as conditioners, styling products and body lotions.
- Company nameBASF
- Legal nameBASF SE
- HeadquartersLudwigshafen, Germany
- Number of employees117,628 (2019)
- DescriptionWe combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. More than 117,000 employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF generated sales of around €59 billion in 2019.
- WebsiteCompany website