1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI namePanthenol, Propylene Glycol
- CAS numbers57-55-6, 81-13-0
- Performance claimsAnti-inflammation
- FunctionActive ingredients
- ApplicationsAfter Sun, Antiperspirants, Baby care, Conditioners, Deodorants, Liquid soaps, Self-Tanning, Shampoos, Skin care, Sun Protection, Toothpaste, Towelettes
- Chemical groupBiomolecules
- Physical propertiesLiquid at STP
Ingredient DescriptionDexpanthenol. Active ingredient and Provitamin for improved appearance of skin, hair and nails.
- Company nameBASF
- Legal nameBASF SE
- HeadquartersLudwigshafen, Germany
- Number of employees117,628 (2019)
- DescriptionWe combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. More than 117,000 employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF generated sales of around €59 billion in 2019.
- WebsiteCompany website