1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameThymus vulgaris (Thyme) Flower Water, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) Oil
- CAS numbers8007-46-3, 84929-51-1
- Performance claimsAnti-microbial
- Sustainability claimsCruelty-free, Natural, Palm-oil free, Plant-based, Renewable, Vegan
- FunctionActive ingredients, Plant extracts
- Physical propertiesLiquid at STP
- ColorsBrown, Yellow
- OriginThymus Vulgaris
- EU label
Ingredient DescriptionThyme oil is the essential oil obtained from the steam distillation of fresh flowers and leaves of Thymus vulgaris. The oil has warm, spicy, herbaceous, and specific of thyme aroma. According to the gas-chromatography analysis the main components determining the chemotypes of this essential oil are thymol, thujene, geraniol, linalool as well as p-cymene, carvacol, y-terpinene, terpinenol-4, citric, camphene. Thyme floral water is obtained from the steam distillation of fresh flowers and leaves of Thymus vulgaris. The aroma is herbaceous, sweet, slightly fruity-floral. The content of essential oil in the floral water is minimum 0.040%. The harvesting season and production take place between June and August. We can offer both conventional and organic quality of the products. The products are 100% pure and natural.
- Company nameAyali Group
- Legal nameAyali Group Ltd.
- HeadquartersYambol, Bulgaria
- Number of employees2-10
- DescriptionAyali Group Ltd. is a Bulgarian company specialized in the wild collection and extraction of fresh, bio-certified plant buds and sourcing of a large number of essential oils - both conventional and organic quality. It supplies essential oils and bulk Glycerin macerates to leading brands and laboratories in Western Europe. It also has clients from different countries. It guarantees products with high-quality, fair prices and easy communication.
- WebsiteCompany website