1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameOreganum vulgare Flower Water, Oreganum vulgare Leaf Oil
- CAS numbers8007-11-2, 84012-24-8
- Performance claimsAnti-microbial
- Sustainability claimsCruelty-free, Natural, Palm-oil free, Plant-based, Renewable, Vegan
- FunctionActive ingredients, Fragrance ingredients, Masking agents, Plant extracts
- Physical propertiesLiquid at STP
- OriginOriganum Vulgare
- EU label
Ingredient DescriptionOregano oil is the essential oil obtained from the steam distillation of flowering plant of Origanum vulgare hirtum sp. The oil has strong herbal, woody, spicy aroma. According to the gas-chromatography analysis the main components of this essential oil are carvacol as well as thymol, borneol, γ-terpinene, β-thujene, β-cymene, etc. Oregano floral water is obtained from the steam distillation of flowering plant of Origanum vulgare hirtum sp. The aroma is spicy, mild, herbaceous and characteristic for oregano. The content of essential oil in the floral water is minimum 0.040%. The harvesting season and production take place during the months of July and August. We can offer both conventional and organic quality of the products. The products are 100% pure and natural.
- Company nameAyali Group
- Legal nameAyali Group Ltd.
- HeadquartersYambol, Bulgaria
- Number of employees2-10
- DescriptionAyali Group Ltd. is a Bulgarian company specialized in the wild collection and extraction of fresh, bio-certified plant buds and sourcing of a large number of essential oils - both conventional and organic quality. It supplies essential oils and bulk Glycerin macerates to leading brands and laboratories in Western Europe. It also has clients from different countries. It guarantees products with high-quality, fair prices and easy communication.
- WebsiteCompany website