1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameLevisticum officinale oil
- CAS numbers8016-31-7
- Performance claimsCleansing
- Sustainability claimsCruelty-free, Natural, Palm-oil free, Plant-based, Renewable, Vegan
- FunctionActive ingredients, Plant extracts
- Physical propertiesLiquid at STP
- ColorsBrown, Yellow
- OriginLevisticum Officinale
- EU label
Ingredient DescriptionLovage oil is the essential oil obtained from the steam distillation of fresh leaves or roots of Levisticum officinale. The oil has spicy, herbaceous, with a hint of celery aroma. According to the gas-chromatography analysis the main components of this essential oil are Α-terpinyl acetate, Β-phellandrene, myrcene, Cis β-ocymene. The harvesting season and production take place during May, June – leaves; and September, October - roots. We can offer both conventional and organic quality of the products. The product is 100% pure and natural.
- Company nameAyali Group
- Legal nameAyali Group Ltd.
- HeadquartersYambol, Bulgaria
- DescriptionWe have clients from different countries. All of them love working with us, because we are trust-worthy, reliable, flexible. We guarantee products with high quality, fair prices and easy communication.
- WebsiteCompany website