1 ingredient found
CHAMOMILE ROMAN essential oil or floral water
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameAnthemis nobilis (Roman chamomile) Flower Water, Anthemis nobilis Flower Oil
- CAS numbers8015-92-7, 84649-86-5
- Performance claimsAnti-inflammation, Anti-microbial, Soothing
- Sustainability claimsCruelty-free, Natural, Palm-oil free, Plant-based, Renewable, Vegan
- FunctionActive ingredients, Fragrance ingredients, Masking agents, Plant extracts
- Physical propertiesLiquid at STP
- ColorsClear, Yellow
- OriginAnthemis Nobilis
- EU label
Ingredient DescriptionRoman chamomile oil is the essential oil obtained from the steam distillation of fresh flowers of Anthemis nobilis. The oil has specific, fruity, of Roman chamomile aroma. According to the gas-chromatography analysis the main components of this essential oil are butylates and angelates as well as A-pinene, B-pinene, limonene, myrcene. Clary sage floral water is obtained from the steam distillation of the fresh flowering plant of Anthemis nobilis. The aroma is herbaceous, floral-fruity, honey-sweet. The content of essential oil in the floral water is minimum 0.040%. The harvesting season and production take place between June and October. We can offer both conventional and organic quality of the products. The products are 100% pure and natural.
- Company nameAyali Group
- Legal nameAyali Group Ltd.
- HeadquartersYambol, Bulgaria
- DescriptionWe have clients from different countries. All of them love working with us, because we are trust-worthy, reliable, flexible. We guarantee products with high quality, fair prices and easy communication.
- WebsiteCompany website