1 ingredient found
CHAMOMILE GERMAN essential oil or floral water
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameChamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water
- CAS numbers8002-66-2, 84082-60-0
- Performance claimsAnti-inflammation, Anti-microbial, Soothing
- Sustainability claimsCruelty-free, Natural, Palm-oil free, Plant-based, Renewable, Vegan
- FunctionActive ingredients, Fragrance ingredients, Masking agents, Plant extracts
- Physical propertiesLiquid at STP
- ColorsBlue, Clear, Green, Yellow
- OriginChamomilla Recutita
- EU label
Ingredient DescriptionGerman chamomile oil is the essential oil obtained from the steam distillation of fresh flowers of Matricaria recutita. The oil has specific of German chamomile aroma. According to the gas-chromatography analysis the main components of this essential oil are β-farnesene asa well as bisabolol oxide A, bisabolol oxide B, bisabolon oxide, chamazulene, limonene. German chamomile floral water is obtained from the steam distillation of the fresh flowering plant of Matricaria recutita. The aroma is specific of chamomile, herbaceous-green, sweet tea-like. The content of essential oil in the floral water is minimum 0.040%. The harvesting season and production take place between May and July. We can offer both conventional and organic quality of the products. The products are 100% pure and natural.
- Company nameAyali Group
- Legal nameAyali Group Ltd.
- HeadquartersYambol, Bulgaria
- DescriptionWe have clients from different countries. All of them love working with us, because we are trust-worthy, reliable, flexible. We guarantee products with high quality, fair prices and easy communication.
- WebsiteCompany website