1 ingredient found
CHAMOMILE GERMAN essential oil or floral water
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameChamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water
- CAS numbers8002-66-2, 84082-60-0
- Performance claimsAnti-inflammation, Anti-microbial, Soothing
- Sustainability claimsCruelty-free, Natural, Palm-oil free, Plant-based, Renewable, Vegan
- FunctionActive ingredients, Fragrance ingredients, Masking agents, Plant extracts
- Physical propertiesLiquid at STP
- ColorsBlue, Clear, Green, Yellow
- OriginChamomilla Recutita
Ingredient DescriptionGerman chamomile oil is the essential oil obtained from the steam distillation of fresh flowers of Matricaria recutita. The oil has specific of German chamomile aroma. According to the gas-chromatography analysis the main components of this essential oil are β-farnesene asa well as bisabolol oxide A, bisabolol oxide B, bisabolon oxide, chamazulene, limonene. German chamomile floral water is obtained from the steam distillation of the fresh flowering plant of Matricaria recutita. The aroma is specific of chamomile, herbaceous-green, sweet tea-like. The content of essential oil in the floral water is minimum 0.040%. The harvesting season and production take place between May and July. We can offer both conventional and organic quality of the products. The products are 100% pure and natural.
- Company nameAyali Group
- Legal nameAyali Group Ltd.
- HeadquartersYambol, Bulgaria
- Number of employees2-10
- DescriptionAyali Group Ltd. is a Bulgarian company specialized in the wild collection and extraction of fresh, bio-certified plant buds and sourcing of a large number of essential oils - both conventional and organic quality. It supplies essential oils and bulk Glycerin macerates to leading brands and laboratories in Western Europe. It also has clients from different countries. It guarantees products with high-quality, fair prices and easy communication.
- WebsiteCompany website