1 ingredient found
ACHILLEA MILLEFOLIUM essential oil or floral water
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameAchillea millefolium (Yarrow) Flower Water, Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) Oil
- CAS numbers8022-07-9, 84082-83-7
- Performance claimsAnti-inflammation, Anti-microbial, Antioxidants, Skin repair
- Sustainability claimsCruelty-free, Natural, Palm-oil free, Plant-based, Renewable, Vegan
- FunctionActive ingredients, Fragrance ingredients, Masking agents, Plant extracts
- Physical propertiesLiquid at STP
- ColorsBlue, Clear, Green, Yellow
- OriginAchillea Millefolium
- EU label
Ingredient DescriptionAchillea millefolium (Yarrow) oil is the essential oil obtained from the steam distillation of fresh flowering plant of Achillea millefolium. The oil has specific of spicy, sweet, with camphor note aroma. According to the gas-chromatography analysis the main components of this essential oil are chamazulene, germacrene D as well as borneol, pinenes, azulen, tanin, B-pinen, B-caryophellene. Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) floral water is obtained from the steam distillation of the flowering tops and leaves of Achillea millefolium. The aroma is fresh-herbaceous, spicy-sweet, characteristic for Yarrow. The content of essential oil in the floral water is minimum 0.025%. The harvesting season and production take place between June and August. We can offer both conventional and organic quality of the products. The products are 100% pure and natural.
- Company nameAyali Group
- Legal nameAyali Group Ltd.
- HeadquartersYambol, Bulgaria
- Number of employees2-10
- DescriptionAyali Group Ltd. is a Bulgarian company specialized in the wild collection and extraction of fresh, bio-certified plant buds and sourcing of a large number of essential oils - both conventional and organic quality. It supplies essential oils and bulk Glycerin macerates to leading brands and laboratories in Western Europe. It also has clients from different countries. It guarantees products with high-quality, fair prices and easy communication.
- WebsiteCompany website