1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameRosmarinus officinalis Leaf Oil
- Performance claimsSkin conditioning, Smoothing
- FunctionEssential oils, Rheology modifiers, Masking agents
- ApplicationsOils, Conditioners, Cosmetics
- OriginRosmarinus Officinalis
Ingredient DescriptionA colourless to pale yellow, clear, mobile liquid obtained by steam distillation of the leaves and fresh flowering tops of the Rosemary shrub. According to the Cosmetic Ingredient Database (CosIng), the functions of Rosemary Essential Oil are: Masking, Skin Conditioning. To view more information, visit the CosIng Database here.
- Company nameAromantic
- Legal nameAromantic, Ltd.
- HeadquartersForres, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionAromantic is recognized as one of the UK's leaders in providing organic beauty and natural skincare. It is a second-generation family-run business that is passionate in its belief that nothing is better for the skin than natural beauty products. It aims to offer a wide range of ethical and high-quality products and services. Aromantic offers everything its customers need in making their own creams, lotions, balms, toiletries, spa products and specialized skincare products - including the knowledge they need to get in formulating.
- WebsiteCompany website