1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameSodium Hyaluronate
- Performance claimsSkin conditioning, Smoothing, Moisturising
- Sustainability claimsEco-friendly, Vegan
- FunctionHumectants, Rheology modifiers
- ApplicationsPowders, Granules & salts, Skin care, Conditioners, Cosmetics
Ingredient DescriptionA white powder with no aroma. Commercially, much of it is sourced from poultry (rooster combs) which we refuse to stock. The type we have sourced is made by producing enzymes from a bacteria based biofermentation process. It is guaranteed to be animal free. Popularly called “The Fountain of Youth”, it is a frequent ingredient in high end skin care products, added for its skin rejuvenation properties. It has good eco credentials and is Soil Association approved. It is also vegan. More commonly referred to in medical texts as Hyaluronan because it is a salt rather than an acid, it was first developed in the 1970’s for use in eye surgery. According to the Cosmetic Ingredient Database (Cosing), the functions of Hyaluronic Acid Eco Powder are: Antistatic, Humectant, Moisturising, Skin Conditioning. To view more information, visit the Cosing Database here.
- Company nameAromantic
- Legal nameAromantic, Ltd.
- HeadquartersForres, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionAromantic is recognized as one of the UK's leaders in providing organic beauty and natural skincare. It is a second-generation family-run business that is passionate in its belief that nothing is better for the skin than natural beauty products. It aims to offer a wide range of ethical and high-quality products and services. Aromantic offers everything its customers need in making their own creams, lotions, balms, toiletries, spa products and specialized skincare products - including the knowledge they need to get in formulating.
- WebsiteCompany website