1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameGlycerin
- Performance claimsSmoothing
- ApplicationsOils, Cosmetics, Creams, Lotions, Liquid soaps
Ingredient DescriptionGlycerine, Glycerin, Glycerol Glycerine is a clear odourless sticky liquid that is used extensively in the cosmetic industry. It is a humectant which means it helps retain moisture. Glycerine can be produced from animal and vegetable fat. Aromantic's glycerine is produced from non gmo rapeseed oil. Used to retain moisture and as a softening agent in hair lotions, skin and hand creams, balsams, liquid soaps, etc. Aromantic use only vegetable glycerine.
- Company nameAromantic
- Legal nameAromantic, Ltd.
- HeadquartersForres, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionAromantic is recognized as one of the UK's leaders in providing organic beauty and natural skincare. It is a second-generation family-run business that is passionate in its belief that nothing is better for the skin than natural beauty products. It aims to offer a wide range of ethical and high-quality products and services. Aromantic offers everything its customers need in making their own creams, lotions, balms, toiletries, spa products and specialized skincare products - including the knowledge they need to get in formulating.
- WebsiteCompany website