1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameGlycerin
- Performance claimsSmoothing
- ApplicationsOils, Creams, Lotions, Liquid soaps
Ingredient DescriptionGlycerine, Glycerin, Glycerol Glycerine is a clear odourless sticky liquid that is used extensively in the cosmetic industry. It is a humectant which means it helps retain moisture. Glycerine can be produced from animal and vegetable fat. Aromantic's glycerine is produced from non gmo rapeseed oil. Used to retain moisture and as a softening agent in hair lotions, skin and hand creams, balsams, liquid soaps, etc. Aromantic use only vegetable glycerine.
- Company nameAromantic
- Legal nameAromantic, Ltd.
- HeadquartersMoray, United Kingdom
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionHere at Aromantic, we are a family-run business that is passionate in our belief that nothing is better for your skin than natural beauty products that have been tailor-made for you. We aim to offer everything you need in order to make your own creams, lotions, balms, toiletries, spa products and specialised skin-care products - including the knowledge you need to get formulating!
- WebsiteCompany website