1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameAnanas sativa extract, Solum diatomeae, Maltodextrin, Bentonite, Carica papaya fruit juice, Titanium Dioxide [CI 77891], Kaolin, Citric acid
- Performance claimsExfoliating, Skin repair, Illuminating
- Sustainability claimsGentle, Natural
- FunctionActive ingredients, Colourants
- ApplicationsPowders, Pastes & putties, Cosmetics, Masks, Waters
- OriginCarica Papaya
Ingredient DescriptionOrigin: from more than one country but produced in Brittany, France. Colour of powder is white. The Enzymatic Peeling Mask is a blend of fruits rich in enzymes (papaya & pineapple). The powder is mixed with water to create an active, creamy paste. This mask captures the natural exfoliating power of papaya & pineapple enzymes to gently eliminate dead skin cells. The skin is brightened and the complexion recovers its radiance. Papaya & Pineapple: a gentle enzymatic exfoliation Enzymatic exfoliation uses proteolytic (protein dissolving) enzymes to break down dead skin cells. Papaya and pineapple contain these particularly powerful enzymes respectively called papain and bromelain. These enzymes promote skin renewal by gently removing the dead cells. The combination of bromelain and papain form a true “natural peeling” combination. Gently removes skin cells from the surface - it has a light cosmetic peeling effect and does not have the same level of cell stimulation or skin regeneration that deep skin peeling treatments have.
- Company nameAromantic
- Legal nameAromantic, Ltd.
- HeadquartersForres, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionAromantic is recognized as one of the UK's leaders in providing organic beauty and natural skincare. It is a second-generation family-run business that is passionate in its belief that nothing is better for the skin than natural beauty products. It aims to offer a wide range of ethical and high-quality products and services. Aromantic offers everything its customers need in making their own creams, lotions, balms, toiletries, spa products and specialized skincare products - including the knowledge they need to get in formulating.
- WebsiteCompany website