1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI namePolianthes tuberosa extract
- OriginPolianthes Tuberosa
Ingredient DescriptionOur 100% pure and natural tuberose absolute comes from polyanthes tuberosa. Tuberose is widely cultivated in southern India, like jasmine. At the end its long, erect stem, the tuberose, polyanthes tuberosa in Latin, bears delicate, white, star-shaped flowers, evenly clustered, releasing one of the most captivating fragrances in the plant world. The flower of sweethearts, illicit lovers, and newlyweds, it leaves in its wake a heady, unquestionably seductive fragrance. Native to Mexico, the first tuberose bulbs were imported in 1530 by a French missionary, who is said to have secretly planted them in a monastery garden near Toulon. The tuberose then spread throughout Provence and the plant is still found there. Today, tuberose is grown extensively in southern India, which boasts an ideal climate for the plant.
- Company nameAlbert Vieille
- Legal nameAlbert Vieille, SAS.
- HeadquartersVallauris, France
- Number of employees51-200
- DescriptionAlbert Vieille SAS is a leading producer and international provider of 100% guaranteed pure and natural of essential oils and aromatic raw materials for perfumery, cosmetics, aromatherapy, and food industries. Purity and naturalness of its products are guaranteed by systematically performing physicochemical, chromatographic, and olfactory controls in its quality-control laboratory. It thereby supplies top-quality essential oils that meet AFNOR, ISO, and European and French pharmacopoeia standards, ensuring consistent analytic and olfactory quality for its customers. It has also developed its own in-house, quality-assurance framework, particularly to address materials not yet standardized, to guarantee that every single product it offers meets the exacting quality criteria.
- WebsiteCompany website