1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameGlyceryl Caprylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Undecylenate
- Sustainability claimsGentle, Natural
- FunctionPreservatives, Active ingredients
Ingredient DescriptionA broad spectrum preservative COSMOS-approved for natural & organic cosmetics effective in broad range of pH. It is a synergistic combination of benzyl alcohol with glyceryl monoesters that boost the preservative action and add emolliency. Fills the gap in high pH preservation of natural formulations, being fully active at neutral and slightly alkaline conditions where organic acids are ineffective. Kem Nat is gentle to the skin and effective against bacteria, yeasts & moulds. Colourless and with very mild odour, it is effective in the wide pH range from 4 to 8. It is globally approved for rinse-off & leave-on cosmetics with no restrictions.
- Company nameAkema
- Legal nameAkema S.r.l.
- HeadquartersCoriano, Rimini, Italy
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionAkema is a manufacturer of allantoin, allantoin derivatives, and preservatives for personal care with more than 40 years of production experience. Its products are manufactured in Italy and supplied by a global network of leading distributors. It is a leading EU manufacturer of allantoin, offers a unique range of allantoin derivatives, and a complete range of traditional and alternative preservative solutions to meet the challenging needs of the modern personal care market. As a highly motivated family company with a long history and solid present position, Akema has the ability for product development, in-house production, global distribution, and technical support. Akema provides high-quality products and services according to EU standards to successfully serve cosmetic market.
- WebsiteCompany website