1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI namePhenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
- Performance claimsAnti-microbial
- Sustainability claimsGentle
- FunctionPreservatives, Anti-microbial agents, Anti-fungal agents
- ApplicationsCosmetics, Waters
Ingredient DescriptionModern preservation concept based on the combination of Phenoxyethanol with the preservative booster Caprylyl glycol. It is a broad spectrum system with enhanced water solubility, globally accepted and without controversial ingredients. Kem Diol 35 is a colourless & odourless liquid fully effective in the broad pH range 3-9. It provides gentle & efficient antimicrobial protection with reduced content of traditional preservative in line with the needs of modern cosmetics.
- Company nameAkema
- Legal nameAkema S.r.l.
- HeadquartersCoriano, Rimini, Italy
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionAkema is a manufacturer of allantoin, allantoin derivatives, and preservatives for personal care with more than 40 years of production experience. Its products are manufactured in Italy and supplied by a global network of leading distributors. It is a leading EU manufacturer of allantoin, offers a unique range of allantoin derivatives, and a complete range of traditional and alternative preservative solutions to meet the challenging needs of the modern personal care market. As a highly motivated family company with a long history and solid present position, Akema has the ability for product development, in-house production, global distribution, and technical support. Akema provides high-quality products and services according to EU standards to successfully serve cosmetic market.
- WebsiteCompany website