1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameIron Oxide, Silica, Titanium Dioxide
- Performance claimsAnti-ageing, UV protection
- Sustainability claimsCruelty-free, Eco-friendly, Natural, Palm-oil free, Safe, Sustainable, Vegan
- FunctionColourants, UV filters
- ApplicationsCreams, Cushion, Emulsions, Lotions, Powders
- Chemical groupInorganics
- Chemical propertiesNonionic
Ingredient DescriptionAll in one: non-nano mineral UV filter and colour in the same ingredient. Suitable for colour cosmetics with UV protection or sunscreens with colour. High efficiency and broad spectrum protection: SPF50+ & PA++++ (UVA) may be achieved with 15%wt, photostable, higher stability, lower agglomeration effect...and with colour too.
- Company nameADP Cosmetics
- Legal nameADP Cosmetics
- HeadquartersColmenar Viejo, Madrid, Spain
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionADPCosmetics is a Spanish company. By developing patented technology that is sold under exclusive license from the CSIC, it has created physical UV filters of the highest quality. Its method enhances effectiveness and increases safety, creating optimum ingredients for use in the formulation of sunscreen and color cosmetics.
- WebsiteCompany website