1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameWater, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract
- Performance claimsExfoliating, Brightening, Skin repair, Moisturising, Anti-wrinkle
- FunctionActive ingredients
- Usage level1.0 - 10.0%
- OriginVaccinium Myrtillus, Citrus Sinensis, Citrus Aurantium Sinensis, Acer Saccharum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Citrus Limon, Saccharum Officinarum
Ingredient DescriptionAlpha Hydroxy Acids transformed the modern cosmetic market. Instead of relying on statistics, consumers could literally feel and see an immediate difference in their skin – a smooth, brighter complexion with a diminished appearance of unwanted wrinkles. ACB Fruit Mix contains natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs). This product is capable of improving moisturization while simultaneously increasing the production of structural components, such as collagen and glycosaminoglycan, as well as reversing cutaneous atrophy. ACB Fruit Mix is the way to smooth, wrinkle-free skin, truly revealing a rejuvenated complexion!
- Company nameActive Concepts
- Legal nameActive Concepts LLC
- HeadquartersLincolnton, NC - North Carolina
- Number of employees51-200
- DescriptionActive Concepts strives to provide a competitive edge in innovation and sustainable business initiatives, providing the personal care and cosmetic industry with value-added raw materials and unmatched customer service. It harnesses the latest technology to deliver its customers with value added benefits for their final formulations. Active Concepts is equipped with a tissue culture lab as well as an instrument lab where its research team performs all in vivo testing on DermaLab machine. Testing such as Cellular Viability, ORAC and ELISA IL-6 are conducted in the tissue culture lab, whereas the DermaLab is used to measure moisturization, transepidermal water loss, collagen production, melanin and erythema, elasticity, etc.
- WebsiteCompany website