1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameTRIDECETH-10, SODIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE
- Performance claimsSelf-tanning, Tanning
- FunctionThickeners, Stabilizers, Rheology modifiers
- ApplicationsEmulsions, Skin care, Conditioners, Self-Tanning
Ingredient DescriptionReady to use thickener and stabilizer from low to high fatty phase content. excellent compatibility and stabilizes high level silicone emulsions. broad pH stability range, so it is suggested also for hair conditioner, acid skin care formula and self tanning products.
- Company nameAako
- Legal nameAako, B.V.
- HeadquartersLeusden, The Netherlands
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionAAKO has been trading specialty chemicals for various applications since 1945. With its focus mainly on specialty and fine chemical trade, it is able to deliver safe, high-quality (end) products from local stock to guarantee continuity of supply. Customers can rely on AAKO’s detailed knowledge of what makes a high-quality product. It arranges logistic support and bulk deliveries, assists with formulations, and provides access to an R&D lab for product testing. For its suppliers around the world,, located throughout the world, AAKO is a safe haven. It knows exactly how to get their products to the right place, in the right way, under the right conditions, conform to the right regulations, and via the right logistical steps.
- WebsiteCompany website