1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameSODIUM METHYLPARABEN
- Performance claimsAnti-microbial
- FunctionAnti-microbial agents, Anti-fungal agents
- ApplicationsCosmetics, Waters
Ingredient Descriptionbroad spectrum antimicrobial agent designed for preservation of a wide range of cosmetics, toiletries and pharmaceuticals. Nipagin® M Sodium is suitable to preserve both rinse- off and leave- on formulations. effective against bacteria, molds and yeast. The recommended use level in the range of 0.1 – 0.3 % based on the total weight of the finished product. soluble in cold water for ease; No heating stage required for incorporation, Increased antimicrobial activity at alkaline pH. pH stability from 3.0 – 11.0. Aqueous solutions are not long- term stable at alkaline pH, maximum temperature 80 °C.
- Company nameAako
- Legal nameAako, B.V.
- HeadquartersLeusden, The Netherlands
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionAt AAKO we have been trading specialty chemicals for various applications since 1945. Dedicated teams with clear responsibilities manage a closely balanced portfolio and maintain a thorough and meticulous way of operating. Showing expertise in sales and marketing, logistics and regulatory affairs. That is what we call Chemical Excellence.
- WebsiteCompany website