1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI nameSODIUM ETHYLPARABEN
- Performance claimsAnti-microbial
- FunctionAnti-fungal agents
Ingredient DescriptionPreservative for the cosmetic industrySodium Ethyl p-Hydroxybenzoate, designed for preservation of a wide range of cosmetics and toiletries. Nipagin® A Sodium is suitable to preserve both rinse- off and leave- on formulations. Formulations which are prone to bacteria contamination an additional antibacterial preservative, like Nipaguard® DMDMH might be necessary to add as itprovides a higher efficacy against fungi than against bacteria. broad spectrum antimicrobial agent designed for preservation of a wide range of cosmetics, toiletries pharmaceuticals. suitable to preserve both rinse- off and leave- on formulations.effective against bacteria, molds and yeast. use level to preserve most product types is normally in the range of 0.1- 0.3 % based on the total weight of the finished product. soluble in cold water for ease; No heating stage required for incorporation, thus saving energy and plant occupancy; Increased antimicrobial activity at alkaline pH.pH stability; remains fully stable over a wide pH range from 3.0- 11.0. Aqueous solutions are not long- term stable at alkaline pH.max. temperature 80°C.
- Company nameAako
- Legal nameAako, B.V.
- HeadquartersLeusden, The Netherlands
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionAt AAKO we have been trading specialty chemicals for various applications since 1945. Dedicated teams with clear responsibilities manage a closely balanced portfolio and maintain a thorough and meticulous way of operating. Showing expertise in sales and marketing, logistics and regulatory affairs. That is what we call Chemical Excellence.
- WebsiteCompany website