1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI namePEG/PPG-10/30 Copolymer, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer
- Performance claimsSmoothing, Moisturising
- FunctionSolubilizers, Colourants, Protectants, Emollients
- ApplicationsLoose powders, Make-up, Powders, Emulsions, Oils, Colorants, Moisturisers, Cushion, BB creams, Suncream, CC creams, Skin care, Cosmetics, Creams, Waters
Ingredient DescriptionBeautysphaera SC is and urethane powder that is widely used in skin care and color cosmetics as skin perfectors. It is used to create a soft focus effect, disguising the appearance of skin imperfections such as wrinkles and enlarged pores. Beautysphaera SC’s formulation inclusion is very simple: it can be easily dispersed in oil-in-water emulsions, water-in-oil emulsions and anhydrous systems. Beautysphaera’s absorption properties can recude the oily sensation and avoid undesired shine breakthrough, leaving the skin perfectly smooth and shine free, while providing a silky touch combined with a rich feel. The luxurious texture provided by Beautysphaera’s improves the application on the skin and could be a plus in sun care formulations, where an even sunscreen layer ensures a better protection from sunrays. Also mineral and colored loose powder make the most out of the inclusion of Beautysphaera, delivering better coverage, a more intense color and a more homogeneous application: the after feel results in a smooth and silky touch. Foundations have to provide several simultaneous end results such as long wear, soft focus and matt appearance. Beautysphaera enhances these properties while improving texture and coverage at the same time. These performances make Beautysphaera also suitable for BB creams, CC creams and air cushion foundations, special formulations where the compact contains a cushion that is saturated with liquid make-up and a puf that provides a more precise application of color and multiple benefits to the skin. Keep Beautysphaere stored in the originally sealed containers. Keep the containers closed and store them in a dry place away from moisture. Beautysphaere has a shelf life of 2 years.
- Company nameAako
- Legal nameAako, B.V.
- HeadquartersLeusden, The Netherlands
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionAt AAKO we have been trading specialty chemicals for various applications since 1945. Dedicated teams with clear responsibilities manage a closely balanced portfolio and maintain a thorough and meticulous way of operating. Showing expertise in sales and marketing, logistics and regulatory affairs. That is what we call Chemical Excellence.
- WebsiteCompany website