1 ingredient found
- SegmentPersonal care
- INCI namePEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL
- FunctionSolubilizers, Fragrance ingredients
- ApplicationsFragrances, Oils, Cosmetics, Waters
- OriginRicinus Communis
Ingredient Descriptionproduced by ethoxylation of hydrogenated castor oil. soluble in water, ethanol, iso-propyl alcohol or n-propanol. nonionic solubilizer, stable in water-alcoholic solutions and compatible with most other ingredients used in cosmetic solutions. solubilizing etheric oils and fragrances in water-alcoholic solutions and solely water solutions in amounts of 1 to 2 g for 1 g etheric oil or fragrance.
- Company nameAako
- Legal nameAako, B.V.
- HeadquartersLeusden, The Netherlands
- Number of employees11-50
- DescriptionAt AAKO we have been trading specialty chemicals for various applications since 1945. Dedicated teams with clear responsibilities manage a closely balanced portfolio and maintain a thorough and meticulous way of operating. Showing expertise in sales and marketing, logistics and regulatory affairs. That is what we call Chemical Excellence.
- WebsiteCompany website