1 formulation found
- SegmentPersonal care
- ApplicationsSkin care
- Performance claimsGlow effect
- Sustainability claimsSustainable
Formulation DescriptionUsing a sustainable alternative to petrolatum gels, this skin cleanser effectively dissolves and removes skin impurities. It also gently exfoliates the skin’s surface, stimulates microcirculation, and leaves the skin radiant and glowing, all while delivering super‐nourishing plant based lipids. Key ingredient: Akogel™ – a semi‐solid vegetable gel used to create a smooth texture for a luxurious feel and to provide pleasant emolliency on the skin.
- Company nameAAK - Personal Care Division
- Legal nameAAK Sweden AB
- HeadquartersMalmö, Sweden
- Number of employees3,400
- DescriptionAAK is a world leading producer of specialty vegetable oils and fats with more than 140 years’ experience of innovating and customizing value adding solutions across the food, confectionery and cosmetics industries. The company is renowned for its co-development approach which is rooted in the insight that the best solutions are created through collaboration. Expert teams work closely with customers to develop tailored solutions designed to achieve lasting business value. The AAK Personal Care division is dedicated to supplying sustainably sourced, botanically derived emollients that deliver advanced functionality, superior sensory properties and excellent stability across a wide range of cosmetic applications.